Telly Talk (TV)

  What will you be watching in 2017?

      all times noted, are U.S. EST (NY)

  Hiatus time? check the shows website

What You will find here

Some News, Previews, premier calendar, Printable 2015 Fall schedule, Printable Blank grid schedule (at the end) Network Websites

My year round guide grid to what I watch


*Blank ‘printable’ Schedule


*Premier  Calendar &  return dates  (constantly updated)

*Network & Cable websites  +officially returning & canceled shows list

The Media can’t make a show or movie succeed or fail.  They’re a contributing factor to 2% of the pie. The other 98%?       Content & fans        — -Stephen Amell



I have an archive page for reviews previously Posted, as well as an overall alphabetical archive

  “Up Fronts” =  What’s Renewed

What’s Renewed and What’s Canceled 


Lucifer gets a season 3

Fall 2016-2017 TV pilots    *   *TVGuide- Renewed and pooed




FOX  Lucifer s.2    Famous   Kicking & Screaming Prison Break

NBC  Emerald City  Celebrity Apprentice   Mission Control Mr. Robinson

Cable        Vikings s5  (February?)

Streaming   Nov 25 Netflix….Gilmore girls

kids shows dark theories/messages


*Trim (verb) – Why Cancel a dud show when you can take a little off the sides

*Peak Tv (Noun) Our Current state of quality programming available on every possible outlet.

*Hope Watch (verb) –  It’s the Practice of sticking with a bad show, optimistic that it will get better

A term inspired by  the second season of True Detective  and popularized by HitFix critic Alan Spinwall.

Corpsing– ‘The point reached on a set when all eye contact is deemed untterly impossible lest one crack up uncontrollably” -Paul Blackthorne from Arrow

Recast– someone else steps into the role like Don Chedal did for Terrance Howard as War Machine

Replaced– a passing of the torch like if Captain America passed the torch to Bucky

*Noted from Entertainment Weekly’s Best and Worst of 2015 Issue ‘Tv words of the year” on page 76

 Calendar /schedule    


 Reality TV is eroding our society because there’s nothing “real” about it. Don’t be fooled. It’s just low budget TV.  — @StephenMBraund

Did You Know That There Are Secret Codes On Netflix?


Voltron vs. Power Rangers Mega Zord… Who will reign supreme? 

I left The November and October (at the bottom of the list) months here so you can catch up during hiatus on what you have missed!

COMING IN 2017—-American Gods

FOX– Sleepy Hollow  APB   Hypnotize me, Kicking & Screaming, Making History,  The Mick , My Kitchen Rules Prison Break, Shots Fired, Star




1 The Mick

2 Shadowhunters (freeform)

3 Chicago Fire & Chicago PD midseason return  NBC

4 Blindspot midseason return

5 The Blacklist  & Chicago Med midseason return  NBC  The Good Place

6 Grimm season premier

8 Golden Globes NBC

10 Taboo    FX   & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns

12 Colony USA

13 The Vampire Diaries returns

A series of Unfortunate events  -Netflix

18 People’s choice awards  (CBS 8pm est)

The Expanse syfy

24 Flash, Legends of Tomorrow return

Face-off All-Stars  Syfy

25 Arrow returns

The Magicians  syfy

26 Riverdale  (CW) & supernatural returns

27 NHL All star Game


5   Kitten Bowl, Puppy Bowl & the Superbowl

24: Legacy

6 APB  (FOX)

8 Legion (FX)

10 Reign (CW)

27  Taken 10pm nbc


7  This is Us (returns)

16 Superstore returns (NBC)

17  The Originals  (CW)20 Dancing with the Stars (abc)

22 Blindspot (NBC) returns

Marvel’s Iron Fist   (Netflix ?)


4  Prison Break  Fox 9pm


15 Doctor Who

20 Blacklist (nbc) returns

24  Gotham returns  Fox

30 American Gods   Starz  9pm EST



30 Animal Kingdom   TNT

Coming  SUMMER

SHOOTER season 2   USA



16 Game of Thrones


Top best-tv-shows-ever from Hollywood Reporter


10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows



November Baby image


Hiatus time?

check the shows website for return date

Have new shows to watch?

Are some same day and time as what you already do? Here’s a free printable grid to keep track of everything.

Tv Grid

Network Websites

official returning & canceled shows lists

(if not previously noted)




NBC*      Fox




christian-kane (now in the libraians he’s also a country music star! christian-kane-music-house-rules

Leave  Your opinion on the State of TV with your reply 

Transmission Over

3 responses to “Telly Talk (TV)

  1. Pingback: news Revelations | Multi-screen MO-T-Vision

  2. Pingback: Updated Premier Schedule.. | Multi-screen MO-T-Vision

  3. Pingback: May DAY News | Multi-screen MO-T-Vision

Praise, rants & Rage reply here

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s